1. Responsibility: Choose to take responsibility for what you are creating.
2. Mirroring: See your relationship as a mirror, the person is a reflection of what you are attracting with your beliefs.
3. Gratitude: Be grateful to the universe for making you aware of what you are creating.
4. Breathe: Breathe deep and release to calm your mind, open your heart and relax your body, so you may connect with your spirit.
5. Challenge List: Make a challenge list of everything in your relationship that is not serving your highest potential.
6. Transform: Transform each item into its antithesis to create your new vision of the relationship.
7. New Vision: Add any other qualities to your new vision you would like to experience with this type of relationship.
8. Certainty: Know that you are creating your new vision of this relationship.
9. Celebrate: When you experience the new qualities celebrate them.
10. Awareness: Be aware if you experience anything that is not in alignment with your highest vision of this relationship and go through the ten steps again.
You will eventually live in this new vision and probably have yet another new vision to create. That is the beauty of relationships. They are ever inspiring us to grow. If we seize the opportunity and surrender to a grander vision of our loving selves, we will embrace the ultimate expression of life.
If we consider everything we do comes from a place of wanting to feel loved, we understand that we all have different versions of love. What version of love do you have? Is your version unconditional, no matter what people do, they are good and can do no wrong?
Is your version conditional, people are wrong or right and everyone falls into these categories? But there are bad people, you might say. ŒBad’ people exist in one version of love but in another nonjudgmental, soulful, empowering, freeing, unified field of love; there are only good people.
What it comes down to is, we are all doing the best we can in each moment given what is available to us. If we could have performed better, we would have, it is as simple as that. We often wonder how things could have been different in hindsight, but the point is to learn from the past and adjust our direction in the moment, not to dwell with judgment.
Below is a love test. You will find a list of universal loving and unloving qualities. The test will guide you through some simple qualifiers to see just how loving your relationship is. Please think of one relationship at a time. Check the qualities that apply to how you feel with each relationship.
THE LOVE TEST
Universal Loving Qualities
Universal Unloving Qualities
Every relationship brings us closer to what we truly want. Changing the type of people we bring into our life is not about them but about us. Ultimately everyone serves us because they bounce back to us what our thinking is creating. Every person who shows up in our life shows up for a reason. Using the ten steps to manifest loving relationships will bring us closer to our greatest potential with more peace and love.